Welcome to punyahari.blogspot.com...selamat datang di punyahari.blogspot.com

Senin, Juni 17, 2013

Soal Bahasa Inggris 2



A. Make the past simple
1. Last year I (go)……………to England on holiday.
2. It (be)………….fantastic.
3. I (visit)…………lots of interesting places. I (be)………..with two friends of mine .
4. In the mornings we (walk)………….in the streets of London.
5. In the evenings we (go) ………….to pubs.
6. The weather (be) ………..strangely fine.
7. It (not / rain) ………..a lot.
8. But we (see) ………some beautiful rainbows.
9. Where (spend / you) …………your last holiday?
10. They (sell)………… cars.


Make a one sample for simple present, simple past dan simple Future Min. one clause ? (positif, negative and interrogative)

Fill in the correct personal pronouns.

1. Does _____ (her, she) know that _____ (me, I) was absent?
2. Please tell _____ ( he, him) _____ (I, me) have obtained a degree in Chemistry.
3. I remember that _____ (they, them) bought the fruits from _____ (we, us).
4. Please don't tell ______ (she, her) about _____ (I, me).
5. _____ can swim because _____ has webbed feet.
6. I met Alice yesterday. _____ invited _____ to her house.
7. Jane has a cat; _____ likes to play with _____.
8. When the dog chased John, _____ ran as fast as _____ could.
9. My uncle works in a factory. _____ says _____ is a noisy place.
10. The teacher said to the class, "When _____ finished your work, please pass _____ up to me."

Translate !
1. Catch me if you can !
2. All our dreams can come true, if we have the courage to pursue them
3. To the uneducated, an A is just three sticks
4. A child educated only at school is an uneducated child
5. We have two ears and one mouth so that we can listen twice as much as we speak.

Test Choice
a. Introduce yourself

Jangan iri atas kesuksesan orang lain, ketahuilah bahwa mereka berada di sana karena tekad dan kerja keras.

0 komentar:

Terima Kasih sudah berkunjung ke punyahari.blogspot.com